Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Margaret Then & Now

Then: Margaret, Now: Meg! Definitely the winner of "Most Changed", and not just her name! Meg looked fabulous at the reunion, didn't she?!

We were so glad, with the exception of Ann & Marie, that Meg traveled the farthest to join us at the reunion (from Las Vegas!) And speaking of Vegas -- see you all there for our next big gathering sometime in the summer when we are 50 years old!!!

Favorite memory: Skipping 1st period with Annette senior year to have breakfast at Ponderosa... and her mom backing her up when the school called... and my mom throwing me under the bus so I was the only one who got in trouble!
Message to the class: The best is yet to come!
Hmmm.. is Meg referring to Vegas? :)

Find Meg on Facebook!































Video of the Day by request!

1 comment:

Annette C said...

ROTFLOL!!! HA I still remember that and now even my kids get a kick out of that story!!! My mom was cooler that I had ever imagined!! Funny thing is she doesn't remember the story...to her I am this perfect angel...at least that's what she keeps telling my kids!!