Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Bowl XVIII


Super Bowl XLIII is tomorrow!
In 1984 the Raiders defeated the Redskins 38-9 at Tampa in Super Bowl XVIII.
Marcus Allen was the MVP, Pat Summerall and John Madden were the announcers, and Barry Manilow sang the National Anthem.

Our Senior year football season record had us at 2-5-1. Daryle was the MVP and Jack earned the Coaches Award.
Thanks, Dave L., for these schedule pics! E-mail your '80s photos and we'll post them!





















Video of the Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann & Marie;

Dave L. was my best friend in HS and I miss talking to him - please send him my e-mail address and let him know I'd love an e-mail from him, by the way I'd also like an e-mail from you two, along with any one else who sees this and would like to chat with me! Thank You! My name is Dan D. and my e-mail address is: dandyshell@msn.com

Sicerely
Dan D.

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالهفوف
شركة سباكة بالاحساء
شركة نفخ المجاري بالاحساء
شركة شفط المجاري بالاحساء
شركة شفط بيارات بالاحساء